Returns and Refunds Policy – Cherrymore
Subject to the terms and conditions below if there is customers unsatisfied with Cherrymore products they can contact us within 30 days of delivery and organise for a full refund.
- In order to obtain a refund from Cherrymore the customer must notify Cherrymore by email on email@example.com within 21 days of taking delivery of their Cherrymore order and request a refund under these terms and conditions.
- If there is a claim of fault, damage or wrong product claim photo evidence must be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the claim. The product must be retained by the customer for 7 days after the claim. If there is a product or quality claim Cherrymore may request the customer to return the product by post at the expense of Cherrymore.
- For a change of mind refund, Cherrymore reserves the right not to provide a refund where there is no legitimate product claim.
- The 12 day period will commence from the date of delivery to the customer which will be assumed to be 3 days from dispatch date where no proof of delivery date can be ascertained.
- Where a refund is reasonably practicable Cherrymore will refund the customer for the claimable part or 100% of their original invoice value where the claim is accepted by Cherrymore under the conditions. Where possible refunds will be processed by Cherrymore by reversing the original transaction.
- Cherrymore reserves the right to make changes to the Returns and Refunds Policy at any time without notice.
- Our returns and refunds policy applies for purchases made from www.cherrymore.com website sales only. Wholesale and retail sales of Cherrymore products through bricks and mortar stores should be returned to the place of purchase where there is a product claim.